OUR SERVICE AGREEMENT DETAILS
Here's what we agree to do when performing a Cooling Check:
- Check operating head pressure, suction pressure, and superheat.
- Check condenser for coil blockage and wash it out if needed.
- Check compressor starting and running amps.
- Ensure starting device switching properly.
- Inspect accessible areas for signs of leaks and rust.
- Ensure refrigeration charge is correct.
- Check High and Low pressure safety controls.
- Oil condenser fan motor - ensure outdoor fan blades are free from vibration and damage. Check running amps and for overheating.
- Ensure all installed time delays function properly.
- Inspect compressor terminal wiring.
- Ensure no signs of burning, overheating, brittle insulation or pinching.
- Inspect stat and run capacitors for signs of arching and deterioration.
Here's what we agree to do when performing a Heating Check:
- Check indoor air filter.
- Oil indoor blower motor. (if necessary)
- Check indoor blower motor V-belt and tension.
- Check indoor thermostat for proper operation.
- Check for visible signs of poor electrical connections.
- Check indoor blower wheels for dirt and balance.
- Check indoor fan relay and check for proper operation.
- Check gas valve for proper operation.
- Check and cycle fan safety and upper limit switch.
- Check flame safety limits and safety controls.
- Check control transformers out voltage and/or FLA.
- Check indoor blower motor bearing and shaft.
- Check indoor blower motor and run capacitor.
- Check indoor blower motor amp draw.
- Check burners for proper ignition and burning flame.
- Cycle and check electronic ignition coils.
- Cycle and check combustion air/ induced draft blower.
- Check for proper operation of draft inducer.
- Check thermo couple for proper operation.
- Check pilot flame for proper burning flame.
- Check blower door switch safety and furnace covers.
- 15% discount on total parts and labor.
- Electronic air cleaner, humidifier, parts of the furnace, and any other parts not listed above are excluded from this agreement.
- Pulling and cleaning of any major parts are subject to additional fees.